Sync 360 is a Dropbox-like solution with better security and more administrative features, built with businesses in mind. Sync 360 is hosted by T3 Solutions in an Atlanta Data Center, and provides top tier protection to your data. Sync 360 can sync your data between multiple devices as well as allow you to back up your critical data that is not even stored in the sync folder.
- 448 Bit Blowfish Encryption, on server and in transit
- Remote wiping capability of Desktops and Devices
- Revised file backup, deleted file retention
- Granular user-access and security controls
- Same level of encryption for all devices including Android and Iphone.
- Universal file access; sync across stationary and mobile devices.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Server 2003, 2008, 2012, and Mac OSX 10.6+
- Android and Iphone Apps available
- Access to files from any web browser
- Managed file sharing for internal/external parties
- Continuous, real-time backup (multiple folders)
- Centrally administered
- Active Directory Integration
- Easily sync files between all of your personal computers and devices
- Selectively share files with friends, coworkers, or clients
- Easily share sync folders with all or only certain members of your team
Sync360 Secure File Storage
Sync 360 is a software platform that enables online file synchronization, sharing, and backup for business. With a focus on Security, reliability, and integration, sync 360 provides businesses with a solution to the universal access, sharing, and file-recovery problems that can plague businesses. Simply put Sync 360 is the most advanced file-based cloud synchronization platform for businesses.
Sync 360 is extremely versatile. It is easily accessed from Windows explorer, and is also accessible through your taskbar. It can be used as an application (much like Dropbox) with a folder dedicated to syncing, or it can be used as a separate drive using WEBDAV. As pictured on the left.